Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF 1.0 issues - The <count-group>,<prop-group> an d <context-group> elements can be used within a <group>without any other relevant child elements

We agree with John's response.

[Peter Reynolds]  -----Original Message-----
From: Mark Levins [mailto:mark_levins@ie.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 2:45 PM
To: John Reid
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi John,

Yes, I agree. This should apply to the <body> element also.

Regards,
Mark

Original Point:

2. The <count-group>, <prop-group> and <context-group> elements can be
used within a <group> without any other relevant child elements
The 1.0 specification allows that a <group> element can contain (for
example) a <count-group> without containing anything to count. I think
the
<group> element should be changed to contain at least one of <group>,
<trans-unit> or <bin-unit>.