Subject: [xliff] Consolidated feature list

Hi all,

Tony and I have produced the attached doc which is the consolidated feature
list based on our discussions at the face to face meeting on May 9th. and
10th. We have also attached two appendices which are responses to documents
from Eric and Colin and from Christian. We will be reviewing this at
tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks,

Peter and Tony

 <<appendixa.doc>>  <<facetofaceMay20002.doc>>  <<appendixb.doc>>

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager, Berlitz GlobalNET
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Web Site: http//www.berlitzglobalnet.com
"Don't just translate it, BerlitzIT" http//www.berlitzIT.com