Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF and Windows Resources

I met Florian Sachse (from Pass Engineering) at the LRC Summer School last
week and he kindly gave me the necessary macros and explanations to create
XLIFF with Passolo.

The attached XLF document is an extraction of Notepad.exe.

This is just a first try and Florian would prefer to use a common
recommended way to store those Windows resources, but I thought it could be
a good illustration of some possible representations (for example the menus
are stored differently from John's example, see also the accelorators
table).

BTW: this XLIFF document can be loaded as it in Passolo: the dialog boxes
can be displayed, resized, etc. as shown in the screen shot also attached.
:)

cheers,