Subject: [xliff] Working Draft

Hi everyone,

Here is an updated version of the working draft for 1.1. The zip file
includes the schema for the core and the values.

I didn't include the proposal for <reformat> nor <tool> in it yet.

I'm still looking into how to allow extending attribute values. I suppose
you can define your own list of types and import the pre-defined one, but
that is akward for validation. It would be nice to fine a way to have to
change only imported files, so the reference to the main XSDs would remain
the same regardless whether or not you have your own extension.
I hope some of you have ideas for this, because I can see I'm running out...

Have a great week-end