Subject: RE: [xliff] Working Draft

Hi Yves,
We do need to address those attribute value lists one by one. We may
have already decided for datatype as a mime-type. Also, we should
address the naming convention rules since they are obviously ambiguous
and a couple of recent proposals break with these rules. Finally, in our
FTF we decided to look into this order but did not finalize it. If the
common element order has not already been determined, we need to do
that.

Tony,
Maybe these 3 discussions should be added to the agenda so that Yves
can move forward with updating the WD?
1. Attribute value lists: xsi:string, enumerated closed lists, or
enumerated extensible lists.
2. Naming conventions clarifications
3. Common element order

Thanks,