Subject: Re: [xliff] Update value list

Yves,

Thanks.

In restypeValueListStd, font and shortcut are marked with "??? {To be
defined}"; however, these were defined in XLIFF 1.0 as "Font name." and
"Windows accelerators, shortcuts in resource or property files.",
respectively. I don't recall changing this. Did we?

cheers,
john

>>> Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com> 10/10/02 1:59:18 PM >>>
Here is the XSD for the values with Matt and Tony's proposed
additions.