Subject: [xliff] Re: Today's XLIFF meeting

Hi All

This is the Agenda for today's Meeting
I have confirmed that the dial in info is correct

Mat

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 12:27 PM
Subject: Today's XLIFF meeting

Hi Mat,

I hope you are well. I would appreciate you doing me a number of favours. Can you check that the dial in Tony provides is OK for today's meeting. If so can you glance through the following agenda and if it is OK send it out. I have a problem sending mails to Oasis as my email address has been changed.

Thanks,

Peter.

Dial-in Instructions:
When: Tues, 22 Oct 2002, 04:00PM Europe/London/Dublin  / 08:00 AM PST

UK National Dial-In:      0870 550 3090
International Dial-In:   +44 118 924 0290
Meeting ID: 30543

Chair :  Tony Jewtushenko
Minutes:  Peter Reynolds

Agenda:
1/Roll Call (Peter Reynolds)

2/Embedded XLIFF - See Christian's mail http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200210/msg00041.html and the minutes form last week http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200210/msg00038.html

3/ Other work in progress issues

4/ Face to Face meeting

5/Any New Business

3/Next meeting - Face to Face meeting

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions, formerly Berlitz GlobalNET
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com