Subject: Re: [xliff] [Fwd: OASIS-LISA Global e-Business Survey Results]

Steve:

Total was 73 respondents, of which over 2/3 were executives and managers.

I have access to the raw responses if you're interested.  Due to copyright restrictions,  I cannot distribute to the entire public mailing list,  however,  so if you want it,  send me a request and I'll forward individually.

Regards,
Tony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 12:21 PM

Do we know how many people responded to the survey in the first instance?

Steve

S  t  e  p  h  e  n     H  o  l  m  e  s
Localisation Development Manager

Voice:  +353 (1) 241 5732
Fax:     +353 (1) 241 5749

Novell, Inc., THE leading provider of Net business solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> Tony Jewtushenko 11/08/02 12:03 >>>
Hi all:

Attached is presentation summarising a survey recently conducted by
OASIS in conjunction with LISA. The compiled responses include numbers
of respondents presently using XLIFF as well as planning to deploy in
the near future. It all makes for very interesting reading.

Patrick is actively soliciting suggestions and observations from the TAC
and our TC. I suggest that we carefully examine the survey results
along with observations and suggestions, and reply with our TC's
collective opinions and thoughts.

Best regards,
Tony