Subject: [xliff] [Fwd: FW: OASIS e-GOV TECHNICAL COMMITTEE]

All those interested in this please feel free to submit your request for
membership to this new TC.

We will briefly discuss at the next XLIFF teleconference if it may make sense to
have any sort of formal liason relationship with this TC.

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko    mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Sr. Tools Program Manager   direct tel: +353.1.8039080

--- Begin Message ---