Subject: [xliff] RE: Mime-type values

Title: Message
Since we did not go for this proposal, the solution would not apply the same way. We can pick this up next time, unless Christian needs it for 1.1.

Thanks,
-Gérard
Gérard Cattin des Bois
Lead Program Manager, LocStudio Services
Windows Productivity Tools Team
gcatt@microsoft.com  (425) 706-1592
Symptom and sign of Inner Peace: An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:Tony.Jewtushenko@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 2:54 AM
To: Christian.lieske@sap.com; Gerard Cattin des Bois
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Mime-type values

Hi Christian and Gerard:

I noticed this comment in a mail earlier in the month - have you compiled the list of mimetype values yet,  or did we dispose of this issue some other way?
Note: the Mimetype value is yet to be defined from me and Christian. The mime type may require a similar solution as it has many attributes with different types of values.

Regards,
Tony

Tony Jewtushenko                   mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Sr. Tools Program Manager   direct tel: +353.1.8039080
Product Management - Tools Technology Team
Oracle Corporation, Ireland