Subject: Re: [xliff] HTML XLIFF 1.1 attributes list

Hi All,

There are a lot of restype values that are extremely similar; e.g. popup, menupopup, & popupmenu. These all come from different UI definitions: XUL, Windows RC, etc. This will force any tool vendor supportiing XLIFF to understand and support a multitude of UI specifications, which will be a huge task. Is there anyway we could accept a single set of generic but specific values and map Windows RC, XUL, .NET, etc. values to that? We did this in 1.0; e.g. 'shortcut' represents accelerators.

cheers,
john

>>> Tony Jewtushenko <tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com> 2/26/03 10:45:17 AM >>>
In case you'd rather view the XLIFF 1.1 attribute values as HTML ...

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Sr. Tools Program Managerdirect tel: +353.1.8039080