Subject: RE: [xliff] Final Consolidated Restype Attributes List

Hi Tony,

I suggest to drop all XSD-related entries. I am under the impression that
they originally were meant for a different attribute, not 'restype'.

Best,
Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:Tony.Jewtushenko@oracle.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 26. März 2003 21:24
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

All:

Please review the attached HTML and Excel spreadsheet for legibility,
 accuracy and completeness.

Please note that I've assigned as owner the original submittor,  or
subsequent resubmittor,  or in some cases my best guess as to who may
own the item.  I may not have gotten the owners quite right,  so it's up
to you to review to make sure any items important to you are represented
correctly.  Also,  please forgive me if I've omitted mention of your
name as submitter - I will correct any mistakes once they're reported to
me.  Anyone is free to submit their suggestions - responses are not
limited to assigned owners.

I'd prefer if you return to me the XLS file rather than HTML file.
 Please indicate if the item should have status of
Approved,Deprecated,Rejected.  Please fill in a description when one is
lacking, or feel free to edit the existing description.  And finally,
 please fill in your name in next to the item you're reviewing and feel
free to add any comments in the appropriate column.

The end of day Friday (per any timezone you like) is the cutoff for
returning to me your signed off lists.  After this deadline,  any items
not explicitly approved will be assumed to be rejected.

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko				mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Sr. Tools Program Manager			direct tel: +353.1.8039080