Subject: Re: [xliff] Final Consolidated Restype Attributes List

All:

Tony wrote >>> Please note that I've assigned as owner the original submittor,  or
subsequent resubmittor,  or in some cases my best guess as to who may
own the item.  I may not have gotten the owners quite right,  so it's up
to you to review to make sure any items important to you are represented
correctly.  <<<

All items where I am listed as the Owner/Submitter were listed in my draft as from .Net and suggested, by Enda, not to be used. I think that they should be removed.

.Net users, what do you think?

cheers,
john