Subject: Suggestion - 3 new restypes

Title: Suggestion - 3 new restypes

Hi Tony,

We have reviewed the list of restypes one more time and we'd like to suggest we add 3 new restypes into the list:

usercontrol             Indicates a user-defined control like CONTROL control in Windows
binary                  Indicates a raw data resource for an applications like RCDATA in Windows.
versioninfo             Indicates a version information about a resource like VERSIONINFO in Windows

We would like to put it as a new business for todays meeting.

Thanks,
Mirek

Miroslav Driml
SW Group Manager