Subject: This week's XLIFF teleconference cancelled (please read)

All:

We've not make enough progress on the whitepaper to justify having a
teleconference tomorrow.  Thus,  this meeting is rescheduled to next
week - 24 June 2003 at the usual time and dial-up instruction.  Agenda
and further instructions will follow.

To those who have already submitted their contributions to the
whitepaper,  - thank you!.  To those who still have work to submit - you
have until Thursday (19 June)  to complete your contributions and return
to Tony and Peter for integration and editing.  Please keep in mind that
In order for us to submit XLIFF 1.1 to the OASIS standards review
process by end of this month we must complete the whitepaper completed
by the next meeting.  Please reply to me as soon as possible if you
can't meet the revised deadline.

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko					mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Principal Product Manager				direct tel: +353.1.8039080