Subject: RE: Filenaming

> Looks like we'll have to change the name of the spec to
> conform to the OASIS naming conventions.  Any chance you
> can do that over the next couple of days,  or if not can
> you send the doc to me and I'll do it?  I could make the
> changes and forward to the webmaster by Thurday.

I can make the changes:

1- Rename the latest revision of 1.1 to xliff-core-1.1-cs.htm and the
revision copy xliff-core-1.1-cs-4.htm (it will be the fourth revision).
2- Change the content of xliff-specification.htm to list the various
versions and link to them.
3- Rename the schema to xliff-core-schema-1.1-cs.xsd

Note the change #3 has more implications than renaming the specification
document. Tools have been already developed for 1.1 and have pointers to the
schema's URL. It's also all over the example in the specification document.
We'll have to update it too. I don't think having two copies is a good
thing, but it's an XSD file, not a HTML and can't be re-directed. Maybe
doing an include of the new file would solve the problem, or should we just
forget about allowing graceful modification.

The URL will apparently also change once again when it becomes an OASIS
standard: will it have also to be modified in the specification then? It is
a little messy to have a public schema URL that keeps changing.

I'll do this tomorrow, except contrary notice.