Subject: RE: [xliff] [Fwd: Re: Question on XSD naming convention]

Certainly looks interesting. Tony, can we discuss this during our next meeting?

From: Lieske, Christian [mailto:christian.lieske@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 10:45 PM
To: Gerard Cattin des Bois; bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com; tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi there,

Wouldn't www.purl.org help?

Best regards,
Christian

From: Gerard Cattin des Bois [mailto:gcatt@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 3. September 2003 22:59
To: bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com; tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

I agree. I would add an item to the spec though to the implementors let them know that the URL location may change so they can implement around a solution that can be easily updated without requiring a new build or product shipment (external file reading the URL or registry key or something that can be easily edited by customers.).
-Gérard