Subject: REMINDER: Ballot on Submission to Spec process

All:

The Kavi system is,  as usual,  not working properly,  and has decided
not to send the automatic reminder about this ballot.

This is a reminder that you have only until tomorrow at Noon GMT to cast
your vote regarding if we should submit XLIFF 1.1 to OASIS standards
review process first,  or if we delay the submission in favour of
developing XLIFF "profiles".

Please cast your vote at this location:
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=205&;

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko					mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Principal Product Manager				direct tel: +353.1.8039080