Subject: XLIFF 1.1 Peer Review Comments Summary

Attached are the latest comments from peer reviewers - no resolution yet
defined in the report.  We'll review at tomorrow's teleconference.

Also attached is the most up to date XSD which would be used if we will
institute any changes per the comments (ie,  note or id).

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko					mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Principal Product Manager				direct tel: +353.1.8039080

Files-XLIFF-1.1.zip