Subject: XLIFF 1.1 Update

Hi everyone,

Attached the updates specification and XSD with the following modifications:

- addition of the attribute annotates with three values: source, target and
general, general being the default value. The attribute annotates is an
optional attribute of <note>.

- change all id attribute type to xsd:string. I've changed the wording in
the specification as well and added there a small note to warn about spaces.

Those files are not posted in the official document area yet. Please, have a
look and make sure I got everything right.

Thanks
-yves

XliffUpdate20031017.zip