Subject: XML.org Localisation Focus Area Content Review

Members of the OASIS XLIFF TC and the OASIS Translation WS TC:

OASIS is preparing to launch a new XML.org Focus Area on Localisation,
which will serve as a central clearinghouse for information on XML and
related standards for the localisation industry. This resource is
provided by OASIS in cooperation with the Localisation Research Centre
(LRC). The Focus Area contains sections on News, Events, Standards,
Players, and Resources.

Before the site goes public, we are seeking your input as domain
experts. Please review the pages at
 http://localisation.xml.org/indexshell.shtml
 http://localisation.xml.org/news/
 http://localisation.xml.org/events/
 http://localisation.xml.org/standards/
 http://localisation.xml.org/players/
 http://localisation.xml.org/resources/

Send comments, corrections, and suggestions for content to
editor.fa.localisation@xml.org. Also, please be sure your organizations'
PR representatives add this address to their press release distribution
lists for coverage of future announcements.

Sponsorship opportunities for the XML.org Focus Area on Localisation are
available for 5,000 USD a year. Contact me if you'd like more details.

Thank you for your assistance,
Carol
Carol Geyer
Director of Communications