Subject: Re: [xliff] URGENT: Re: [Fwd: Face 2 Face - Phone Dialup Issues]

Hi Gerard:

The F2F meeting is on Friday morning - tomorrow.  Hopefully you can attend.

regards,
Tony

Gerard Cattin des Bois wrote:

I just got this message this morning.

Cheers,

-Gérard

Families are living sanctuaries

From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:Tony.Jewtushenko@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 9:12 AM
To: XLIFF list

All:

At the last minute I've been able to procure a dialup line for a reduced rate thanks to LISA.   I hope those of you that had originally planned to join via phone can still do so.

Dialup instructions are as per our usual teleconferences:

UK National Dial-In:      0870 550 3090
International Dial-In:   +44 118 924 0290
Meeting ID: 30543

The meeting will begin promptly at 8am EST / 4pm GMT.

Please reply to me to confirm your planned attendance.

Regards,
Tony

Tony Jewtushenko wrote:

Since I've only gotten one response to this email (agreeing with not having the dialup line),  I can only assume there's no dissent to the amended face to face meeting arrangements.

I'll try to make a voice recording of the meeting and post it to the xliff mailgroup.

Regards,
Tony