Subject: Re: [xliff] So long and thanks...

Mark:

Thanks you for sharing your enthusiasm,  commitment to excellence,  and exceptional technical talent with the XLIFF TC for the past 3 years.  Best of luck with your new endeavors,  although I'm certain of your continued success.  We'll certainly miss you in the TC!

And the TC welcomes Eiju Akahane as the IBM representative:  we look forward to his contribution to the TC,  and IBM's continued support of XLIFF.

Once again,  best of luck!

Cheers,
Tony

Mark Levins wrote:

Hi All,

Unfortunately I must announce my resignation from the XLIFF TC. My career direction and day-to-day commitments have moved away from XLIFF and I am now unable to devote the time and energy needed to contribute to the XLIFF TC.

It has been great working with all of you and I am very thankful for having the opportunity to do so. I wish you all every success in publishing 1.1 and all future XLIFF versions.

Finally, please make Eiju Akahane welcome who will be continuing IBM's representation on the Committee.

Thanks & Regards,
Mark

Mark Levins
IBM Software Group | Dublin Software Laboratory | Airways Industrial Estate | Cloghran | Dublin 17 | Ireland
Phone: +353 1 704 6676 | IBM Tie Line 2076676

--
Tony Jewtushenko		mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Principal Product Manager	direct tel: +353.1.8039080