Subject: Confusion about meeting dates

Title: Message
Hi Tony,

Sorry to ask you a silly question, when is the next XLIFF TC conference call (the regular TC I mean, not the Segmentation Sub Committee)?

I had April 20 listed on my calendar, but that's not what the calendar says at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/calendar.php

It lists only Segmentation meetings (last Tuesday and next Tuesday).

But the last minutes from Peter lists the April 20 date:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200403/msg00013.html

"8. Next XLIFF teleconference scheduled for Tuesday, 20 Apr, 2004 at 4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST."

I guess unless I hear different, I'll dial in tomorrow and hope we're meeting.