Subject: [Fwd: 26th Unicode Conference - Friday is Deadline - Call for Papers]

FYI:  anyone interested? Get your proposals in by Friday.

Cheers,
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko
Principal Product Manager - Oracle Application Development Tools

mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Direct tel: +353.1.8039080

--- Begin Message ---
                       Last day is Friday May 21!
                    Send in your paper proposals now!

     Twenty-sixth Internationalization and Unicode Conference (IUC26)

                    Internationalization and Web Services
                                      and
             Internationalization For An Expanded European Union

                            September 8-10, 2004
                             San Jose, CA, USA
               http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc26/iuc26call.html

                     Proposals   due:    May 21, 2004
                     Notification date:  June 4, 2004
                     Papers due:         June 25, 2004

INTERNATIONALIZATION AND WEB SERVICES

Each conference covers a wide range of Unicode and internationalization
topics in a variety of contexts, while also exploring one or more topics
in greater depth. This conference program will have an emphasis on the
current problems and potential solutions for designing and deploying Web
services in scenarios where users and services span the globe.

INTERNATIONALIZATION FOR AN EXPANDED EUROPEAN UNION

Several countries were added to the European Union on May 1.
This will create new internationalization and localization requirements
for software and Web applications. This conference will identify these
requirements and provide effective ways to enhance software to meet
the new challenges.

ATTENTION UNICODERS!

If you are using Unicode in software or on the Web, bring your experience,
knowledge and your remaining questions to light! We invite you to submit
papers describing challenges you faced, lessons learned, and ideas for
future implementation. Our audience is very interested in how Unicode and
internationalization are being applied in the real world. Come and share
your ideas with the peers and industry experts in attendance.

               http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc26/iuc26call.html

--- End Message ---