Subject: Segmentation SC Summer Break

Hi all,

We decided in the segmentation SC conference call today that we will take a summer break and suspend our regular conference calls during the month of July. We will resume the calls on normal schedule in August (i.e. every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month).

Thus the next XLIFF Segmentation Subcommittee conference call will be on Tuesday 10 August 2004.

Have a nice summer!

Magnus