Subject: Re: [xliff] Introducing a new XLIFF TC member...

Thank you for the introduction Tony and hello TC members!

As the adoption of open source continues to accelerate the need for it to
integrate with more traditional localisation models increases.  Importantly I
believe the great work of the XLIFF TC represents considerable R&D in the
field of defining a file format to support the localisation workflow.

My goal is to bring the value propostion of XLIFF to the open source community
and by promoting its adoption and increasing implementations, contribute to
the future development of this critical standard.

Kind regards,
Paul