Subject: RE: [xliff] FWD: Call for Open Source XLIFF tools project...

Thanks for this info, Tony. I tried to access that site but it did not
work - I will try later again.

Just to say that someone here at the LRC is also working on an open source
XLIFF tool which we hope to present at the Unicode conference in April.

Regards,
Reinhard

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:Tony.Jewtushenko@oracle.com]
Sent: 03 December 2004 12:28
To: XLIFF list

FYI:  There's a call to start an open source tools project using XLIFF->

http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/xdg/2004-November/005425.html

--
Tony Jewtushenko
Principal Product Manager - Oracle Application Development Tools

mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Direct tel: +353.1.8039080

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/leave_workgroup.p