Subject: Re: [xliff] the real final ... Final revised XLIFF TC charter

Hi Tony,

Much appreciation for all the hard work that went into this document. I
would like us to add to the list of deliverables for June 21, the "XML
Representation guide". I will commit to delivery on this one.

Best Regards,

AZ

--

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.