Subject: RE: Email client mangles tag view (was RE: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF TC Monthly Teleconference modified)

Bryan,

It wasn't your fault. I copied this into the KAVI system which viewed
them as HTML. I changed the angle brackets to '<' and '>' and it
worked perfectly. I have updated this on the minutes and it looks fine
now.

Thanks,

Peter.

-----Original Message-----
From: bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com
[mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com]
Sent: 16 February 2005 17:27
To: Reynolds, Peter; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Email client mangles tag view (was RE: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF
TC Monthly Teleconference modified)

Peter and Group,

My company recently updated to Office 2003, and applied the latest
service patch.  As a result, I'm afraid my email client randomly mangles
the '<' and '>' characters. It has sent Peter very unfriendly rendering
of the tags.
Aack! I apologize.

When all else fails, rasterize it!  Please look at the attached file to
see the tags as they should be rendered.  I will do my best to get my
email client to behave when sending sample code.