Subject: RE: [xliff] August Teleconference

August is holiday time for many, reconvening in Sept looks like a good idea to me.
Reinhard
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com]
Sent: 10 August 2005 03:57
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] August Teleconference

I’ve had something important and urgent come up and will be unable to chair the next TC teleconference scheduled for Tuesday 16 August.   Peter is also on holidays, so unless someone is willing to volunteer to chair and record minutes of the meeting, I suggest that we cancel this teleconference and reconvene 20 September.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com