Subject: Re: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF TC Monthly Teleconference modified

Hi Tony,

I may not be able to make today's call due to other prior arrangements -
will try my best though.

Best Regards,

AZ

tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com wrote:
> XLIFF TC Monthly Teleconference has been modified by Mr. Tony Jewtushenko*
>
> Date:  Tuesday, 20 September 2005
> Time:  04:00pm - 05:00pm GMT
>
> Event Description:
> Standing monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference.
> 1. Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
> From the AMER region dial: * 1-888-967-2253 * +1-650-607-2253
> From the APAC region dial: * +61 2 8817 6100
> From the EMEA region dial: * +44 118 924 9000
>
> 2. Enter the Meeting ID (805534) followed by the # key
>
> 3. If the organizer has not started the meeting you will be:
>
> 	a. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
> 	b. Placed in the waiting room on music hold until the organizer starts the meeting.
>
> If the organizer has started the meeting you will be:
>
> 	a. Asked to enter the Meeting Password (030543)
> 	b. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
>
> Agenda:
> 1/roll call
>
> 2/Previous meeting minutes (note,  August TC teleconf was cancelled due to holidays):
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/200507/msg00009.html
> Accept or amend.
>
> 3/ Work in Progress:
>
> A. Representation Guides:
> a. HTML - final profile document was approved,  with minor change made by Tony and reposted (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/200507/msg00003.html).  Document will be submitted to OASIS for public review once spec and all supporting XLIFF profiles documents are complete.
>
> b. NET & Windows Resources
> Initial draft of .NET Profile:
> Latest draft of Windows RC Data Resources: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/download.php/14553/xliff-profile-dotnet-1.1-draft-1.zip
>
> c. Java Resource Bundles
> Latest Draft of Java Resources Profile: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/download.php/14554/xliff-profile-java-1.1-draft-1.zip
>
> d. PO Files:
> Proposed Profile document submitted by Paul Gampe:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200505/msg00011.html
> A few minor issues need to be addressed in the profile, after which a ballot will be scheduled.  Awaiting update from Paul / Asgier.  Must also review if profile was submitted with any restrictive licensing regime - if so it must be documented publicly (ie., GPL).
>
> B. Open issues:
> a. Translation of Voice XML Issues
> ~ Open until resolution of namespace issue.
> - Action Item: Mat will submit a proposal on how to handle Voice XML issues.
> Initial: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200403/msg00016.html
> Latest Update: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200403/msg00017.html
>
> Await update from Mat on any concrete proposals...
>
> b. Extending XLIFF with separate namespaces. Addressing this issue is deferred until the new year (when Andzrej has volunteered to spend some time on research).
>
> 4/ Segmentation SC:
> [...]

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron
	PO Box 2167
         Gerrards Cross
         Bucks SL9 8XF
	United Kingdom
Mobile +(44) 7966 477 181
FAX    +(44) 1753 480 465
www - http://www.xml-intl.com

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.