Subject: XLIFF 1.2 Spec Issue

The recently approved 1.2 Committee Draft omits the proposal that had been approved by TC ballot some months ago (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=750), which is described in this document -> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/200502/msg00010.html .

Therefore, the spec & XSD will need to be updated with these changes and another ballot will be required before we proceed to public announcement and call for public review.  Thanks to Magnus for catching the omission, and apologies for not catching this sooner.

Due to work constraints I’m unable to address this for the next week and a half, but I should be able to make the revisions before Christmas.  If anyone else in the TC volunteers to revise the spec & XSD it would speed things up considerably.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com