Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF Meeting Postponement

Thanks to all who replied – looks like we have a quorum for the 10 January meeting, so we’ll convene the postponed Dec. teleconference then.

Happy Holidays to all, and we’ll pick up where we left in the New Year.

Cheers,

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com]
Sent:
18 December 2005 19:24
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] XLIFF Meeting Postponement

Hi all:

Due to unanticipated project work, I haven’t made any progress on the spec revisions.  Without revised specs it would be a waste of time to hold our monthly teleconference as scheduled on Tuesday 20 December.

I proposed that we reschedule this month’s normal meeting to 10 January, retaining the usual January teleconference on 17 January (one week later).

Can you please respond to the xliff mailing list with your availability for the rescheduled meeting? If we don’t have enough affirmative response then we’ll cancel this month’s meeting, and simply hold the next one at the normally scheduled date/time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com