Subject: Updated XLIFF 1.2 Committee Draft Spec & Schema

I’ve attached an updated zip file containing corrections as discussed at today’s teleconference. I’ve also found and fixed a number of other problems including some broken links & bogus anchors.  The spec passed the W3C’s HTML validation website, and the revised XSD & Sample_AlmostEverything_1.2.xlf validate using the site http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/.

I shall be creating a new ballot commencing immediately which will expire in 1 week to approve this as our 1.2 committee draft specification.   In the mean time if you find any problems, please report them to the mailing list ASAP.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com

draft-xliff-core-1.2-20060110.zip