Subject: One more 1.2 spec revision

Hi all:

Sorry about this guys, but I’ve attached one more revision of the 1.2 spec – which is hopefully the last.  It corrects 3 revisions:

·  Corrected missing state-qualifier attribute in <bin-target> element.

·  In <group> element rewrote: "One or more <group>, <trans-unit>,  <bin-unit> elements, in any order." to align with the schema definition: "Zero, one or more <group><trans-unit><bin-unit> elements, in any order."

·  Corrected broken link to <alt-trans> from phase-name.

The first 2 items were identified in the xliff-tools mailing list (unrelated to our TC’s work) and the 3rd item was identified by Doug Domeny.  These are pretty trivial changes and perhaps we can vote on accepting the spec as our committee draft at tomorrow’s teleconference.

Regards

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com

draft-xliff-core-1.2-20060116.zip