Subject: RE: [xliff] Welcome Rodolfo Raya to XLIFF TC

Title: Message

Welcome Rodolfo!

Your extensive knowledge of the XLIFF spec and rich experience with XLIFF tools will only continue to enhance and promote the adoption of XLIFF in the GILT market.

-Doug Domeny

From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 5:59 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Welcome Rodolfo Raya to XLIFF TC

Rudolfo Raya of Heartsome Holdings has just joined the XLIFF TC. Rudolfo's wealth of software development experience, especially in developing commercial XLIFF editor tools, shall add invaluable experience to the TC.  I welcome and look forward to Rudolfo's contributions and expertise.

Please join me in warmly welcoming Rudolfo to the XLIFF TC.

Regards,

Tony