Subject: RE: How to translate text within G tags?

Rodolfo, others,

Yes, I can see where <g> could be interpreted as containing only non-translatable codes.

I based my use of them on the HTML profile document (see below).

I’ve copied the rest of the XLIFF cmte for their input.

Should the HTML profile be revised to use bpt/ept instead of <g> for inline elements?

3.1.4. Inline Elements

Example:

should be mapped to:

<trans-unit id='1' restype='x-html-p'>