Subject: RE: [xliff] Discussion: XLIFF inline elements attribute...

Hi Tony,

I liked your suggestion:

equiv-text

Cheers,

Magnus

From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 1:05 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

As per discussion proposed by Andzrej:

XLIFF inline elements with spacial characteristics: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200603/msg00001.html

Response from Florian: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200603/msg00005.html

Response from Andzrej: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200603/msg00006.html

We need to select an appropriate name for the attribute.  Suggestions so far are:

  • rawreplace
  • textequivalent
  • textapproximation
  • subst
  • equiv
  • equiv-lex
  • lev-equiv
  • lex-replace

Please submit opinions on which suggestions are not suitable (ie.,  should not be considered),  and any new additions.  I would like to submit a ballot on Tuesday with a recommendation.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com