Subject: XLIFF strict vs. transitional XML Schema analysis

Title: Message
Hi Tony,

In the last meeting I signed up to do a thorough analysis and test of the new schemas Doug worked on.

I finished that analysis.  I attached a summary report (I cc'd the TC in case anyone has observed other notable points about the schemas that I may have missed).

Both schemas look good to me.  Nice work by Doug.

I finished the sample that now validates against the transitional schema.  In the next hour our so, I should have the sample file ready that validates against the strict schema.  As soon as I'm done I'll send those off to you.

differences_strict-vs-transitional_xliff_xsd.pdf