Subject: One more ballot...

All:

I was reviewing notes and minutes of previous meeting and I noticed that we hadn’t yet approved the most recently revised PO Profile that was modified to include transitional / strict schema instructions.

I’ve put forward a ballot which will run for 7 days – ending just before our TC teleconference next Tuesday.  Please participate in the ballot even if you don’t have an opinion (cast an Abstain) - balloting is required in order to maintain TC voting rights.

I believe this is the final ballot before we submit the 1.2 work for formal public review.

By the way, if you haven’t gotten a notice about the ballot and you believe yourself to member with voting rights, please note that I’m using Kavi’s automatic ballot qualification feature.  It automatically calculates right to vote based on meeting attendance records. If you feel your voting rights have been suspected in error, please send me a mail explaining your situation.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com