Subject: RE: [xliff] Face-to-Face meeting

Hi Reinhard:

The ballot briefly mentions the option of piggybacking with Trans-WS at LRC.  It didn’t include the specific date – thanks for clarifying the date.

Personally, I think it’s a good idea, especially since preliminary ballots suggest the LRC is the preferred venue.  Let’s discuss this at Tuesday’s XLIFF teleconference.

Regards,

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinhard.Schaler [mailto:Reinhard.Schaler@ul.ie]
Sent:
14 September 2006 12:15
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Face-to-Face meeting

Just a short note to draw your attention to a comment I made when I voted to have the next XLIFF Face-to-Face at the LRC Conference in Dublin rather than at Tekom in Wiesbaden: There will be a Translation Web Services face-to-face on the day prior to the Conference, i.e. on Tuesday 24 October. I think that there are probably a number of issues that both TCs could discuss together; there are also a number of individuals who are members of both TCs. – So if there are a sufficient number of people who can make Dublin, I think it would make a lot of sense to meet there and on the same day, together for at least part of the day. What do you think?

Reinhard

www.localisation.ie

LRC-XI Conference

25-26 October 2006, Dublin, Ireland.