Subject: XLIFF 1.2 Committee Draft 20061016

Sorry folks, but a couple of comments on typos in the spec came in just a few moments ago.  I’ve corrected them and have attached the revised spec, now dated 20061016.

The changes made are:  Corrected typos as pointed out by Asgeir in an email to the comments list , including removing from section 2.5.3 the priority attribute erroneously included in the list of extensible attributes.

I have deleted the previous ballot for the committee draft and will shortly be creating a new ballot for this revision to be accepted as a committee draft.  Apologies for any inconvenience and a special thanks to Asgeir for catching the typos.

Regards,

Tony

cd-xliff-core-1.2-20061016.zip