Subject: Re: [xliff] [Fwd: [xliff-comment] Schema issues with extensible attributes]

Hi Tony,

Many thanks. I can confirm from our point of view that the strict sample
file should have all deprecated structures removed and that the strict
version should not allow the use of deprecated components.

Rodolfo deserves a special commendation from the TC for his hard work
and vigilance.

Best Regards,

AZ

Tony Jewtushenko wrote:
> Hi Rodolfo and all:
>

> Looks like the current Committee Draft ballot needs to be killed …
>

> The TC spent several meetings in the 1.1 timeframe discussing whether to
> use the ##any or ##other namespaces in the extension definitions, and
> the decision was to use ##any specifically to enable adding XLIFF
> namespace attributes at the extension points.  Does anyone have any
> thoughts on the approach we should take to deal with the validation
> problems?
>

> As for the sample files, I will correct the schemaLocation bugs and
> reissue hopefully the final version of the spec w/ supplementary files
> late today assuming we have addressed the ##any/##other issue.  I assume
> the strict sample file should have all deprecated structures removed –
> could someone please confirm this approach?
>

> Regards,
>
> Tony

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron
	PO Box 2167
         Gerrards Cross
         Bucks SL9 8XF
	United Kingdom
Mobile +(44) 7966 477 181
FAX    +(44) 1753 480 465
www - http://www.xml-intl.com

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.