Subject: Groups - Monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference (Conference Call) modified

Monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference (Conference Call) has been modified by Mr. Tony Jewtushenko*

Date:  Thursday, 09 November 2006
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
Face to Face Meeting:
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Venue:  TBD
Website: http://www.tceurope.org/conference/tcworld.htm

It is proposed to hold the XLIFF TC F2F meeting on Friday, 10 November from 10am to 3pm CET (10am EST).  Precise meeting location is under review and shall be announced shortly.  We may ask for attendees to contribute to or sponsor the cost of a meeting facility.  Dial-in facilities are being investigated and every effort will be attempted to secure a phone conference line/phone - with the intended teleconference to take place from 2-3pm CET / 3-4pm GMT / 10am-11am EST.
Teleconference Details (If Available):
1. Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
From the AMER region dial: * 1-888-967-2253 * +1-650-607-2253
From the APAC region dial: * +61 2 8817 6100
From the EMEA region dial: * +44 118 924 9000

2. Enter the Meeting ID (805534) followed by the # key

3. If the organizer has not started the meeting you will be:

a. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
b. Placed in the waiting room on music hold until the organizer starts the meeting.

If the organizer has started the meeting you will be:

a. Asked to enter the Meeting Password (030543)
b. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key

Agenda:
Venue:  Tekom conference, Rhein Main Hallen, Wiesbaden, Raom Nassau.  Follow signs for 1A rooms  at stairs going down go left at the sign.

Dial-up Instructions: It looks like well have a phone line.  We plan to use the regular dial-up instructions, but I will reconfirm the details before end of day today. Please plan to dial in:

1. Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:

From the AMER region dial: * 1-888-967-2253 * +1-650-607-2253

From the APAC region dial: * +61 2 8817 6100

From the EMEA region dial: * +44 118 924 9000