Subject: RE: [xliff] December TC Conference Call

Tony,

Either way is fine for me.

-Doug

From: Tony Jewtushenko [mailto:tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:48 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] December TC Conference Call

Hi All:

I’ve received a suggestion to postpone our usual XLIFF TC teleconference normally scheduled for next Tuesday, 19 December, because of its proximity to the holidays.

If the suggested postponement is acceptable to the TC, then we can have 2 meetings in January – one on Tuesday, January 9th and the second at its usual date a week after that – the 16th.

If there are no objections or counter-proposals, I shall assume that the Dec / Jan meeting schedule proposal is acceptable.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Jewtushenko

Director- R&D - Product Innovator Ltd. (Ireland)

P: +353.1.8875183; M: +353.87.2479057; W: www.productinnovator.com