Subject: Re: [xliff] What is your preference for the XLIFF TC meeting time,March 20?

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:13:45 -0700
<bryan.s.schnabel@exgate.tek.com> wrote:

Hi,

> Tony astutely observed that we have an issue to resolve regarding the
> start time for our March 20 teleconference.  Due to an anomaly in
> daylight savings time switch-over in the US this year, we are
> presently in a 3 week period where the difference between US and
> European timezones will be reduced by an hour.  (Rodolfo, I think UYT
> will switch on its normal day, won't it?)

Uruguay switched on last Sunday. We are back to normal, at GMT-0300

> That means that next Tuesday the usual 5pm CET / 4pm BST / 11am EST /
> 8am PST meeting times will not be feasible - either the US or the
> non-US attendees will have to change their meeting time.
>
> We have 2 options for the meeting time:
>
> 1.      4pm CET / 3pm BST / 11am EST / 8am PST
>
> 2.      5pm CET / 4pm BST / 12noon EST / 9am PST

I prefer #2 (4pm GMT)

The best reference for me is GMT as it does not change.

Best regards,
The information in this e-mail is intended strictly for the addressee,
without prejudices, as a confidential document. Should it reach you,
not being the addressee, it is not to be made accessible to any other
unauthorised person or copied, distributed or disclosed to any other
third party as this would constitute an unlawful act under certain
circumstances, unless prior approval is given for its transmission. The
content of this e-mail is solely that of the sender and not necessarily
that of Heartsome.