Subject: RE: [xliff] Nice PR for TC

Carol,

Thank you for noticing this and sending us the congratulations.  It makes me proud of the committee members I work shoulder-to-shoulder with.  And the fact that it's on a W3C press release makes me glad that our standards bodies work in synergy instead of competition.

This is nice PR and it will inspire us as we push toward OASIS Specification status for our XLIFF 1.2 release.

Thank you Carol,

From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tue 4/10/2007 6:54 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Nice PR for TC

OASIS XLIFF TC members:
Congratulations on being declared one of "the leading standardization efforts
in the localization industry".

http://www.w3.org/2007/04/its-pressrelease

--Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/