Subject: RE: [xliff] Change in the specs regarding TMX

Hi Rodolfo,

I agree that it is a good strategy to refer to the more generic TMX
page.  This solves the "moving target" conundrum.

I'm grateful for the work you're doing.  I can sympathize with you about
how these things take longer than you anticipate.

From: Rodolfo M. Raya [mailto:rmraya@heartsome.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:25 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Change in the specs regarding TMX

Hi All,

I'm completing the the review of the specification documents now,
preparing the final versions for public review.

The references section in XLIFF specification has an entry for "TMX
1.4a". I would like to make it generic and point to "TMX" page at LISA.

Current link in the specification document points to
http://www.lisa.org/standards/tmx/tmx.htm . This is a specific version
and is actually version "1.4b", not "1.4a" as mentioned in the
specification document.

I think that the correct link to include in our specification is
http://www.lisa.org/standards/tmx/ . This is the home page of TMX
standard. If you visit it, you will notice that TMX 2.0 has been
released for public review.

If you agree, I'll make the changes. I hope to finish the review today
(this task took me much longer than expected), so if you you have any
comment or objection please send it before I submit the new documents,
tomorrow at the latest.

Best regards,
Rodolfo M. Raya
Heartsome
--
The information in this e-mail is intended strictly for the addressee,
without prejudices, as a confidential document. Should it reach you,