Subject: Re: [xliff] Change in the specs regarding TMX

Rodolfo,

As to the selection of a target for a normative reference, it matters
a lot whether the "normativeness" relates to specific content
in a target document, or just "whatever that document might say
at the time of your reading it..."  Creating the citation should
make it clear what's intended.

Please see the discussion here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata.html#latestVersionURIs-schemas
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata.html#movingTargetExample